Global Atmospheric Transport Modeling of benzo[a]pyrene
Based on the PKU-PAHs emission inventory, global atmospheric transport of benzo[ɑ]pyrene was simulated with the consideration of its major environmental behaviors including gas–particle partitioning, air degradation, dry/wet deposition, and air–surface exchange. A BaP module was incorporated into MOZART-4 (The Model for Ozone and Related Chemical Tracers, version 4). Near-surface concentrations were obtained from the model performance.
KeywordsAerosol Optical Depth Model Grid Emission Inventory Background Site Transboundary Pollution
- ESRI (2014). ArcGIS for Desktop. Retrieved from http://www.esri.com.
- European Monitoring and Evaluation Programme (EMEP) (2012). EMEP POP data. Retrieved from http://www.nilu.no/projects/ccc/emepdata.html.
- European Union Directive (2013). Directive 2004/107/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council. Official Journal of the European Union, L23, 3–16. Retrieved from http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/site/en/oj/2005/l_023/l_02320050126en00030016.pdf.
- Levy, R. C., Remer, L. A., Mattoo, S., Vermote, E. F., & Kaufman, Y. J. (2007). Second-generation operational algorithm: Retrieval of aerosol properties over land from inversion of Moderate Resolution Imaging Spectroradiometer spectral reflectance. Journal of Geophysical Research, 112, D13211.Google Scholar
- Microsoft Corporation (2014). All Office products. Retrieved from http://office.microsoft.com.
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China (2014). Ambient air quality standards (GB 3095–2012). Retrieved from http://www.zhb.gov.cn/.
- Shen, Z. Y. (1987). Long period average concentration of single continuous source gas effluent at one and multi-receiving point. Environment Pollution Control, 2, 37–41. (in Chinese).Google Scholar
- Task Force on Hemispheric Transport of Air Pollution (2014). Theme 2: Source apportionment and source/receptor analysis. Retrieved from http://www.htap.org/.