Research of Task Allocation Strategy for Moving Image Matching Based on Multi-agent
In this paper moving image matching task allocation strategies based on the Multi-Agent system are discussed. Combined with genetic algorithm and simulated annealing algorithm, it gives out a new moving image pattern match-ing task allocation strategies based on the Multi-Agent system. Due to the unique nature of genetic algorithms and simulated annealing algorithm, makes the task allocation algorithm presented in this paper has new features that is different from the traditional method.
KeywordsMoving image matching Task allocation Genetic algorithm Simulated annealing algorithm
- 1.Holland, J.H.: Adaptation in Natural and Artificial System. University of Michigan Press, Ann Ardor (1975)Google Scholar
- 2.Shao, B., Wang, G.: Judge of performance in the multi-agent system. Microelectron. Comput. 20(8), 80–81 (2003)Google Scholar
- 3.Shao, B., Jiang, Y., Shen, Q.: The multi-agent simulation and philosophy on economic game. J. Inf. Comput. Sci. 12(6), 2305–2309 (2009)Google Scholar
- 4.Mecar, I., Devlic, A.: Agent-oriented semantic discovery and matchmaking of Web services. In: 8th International Conference on Telecommunications- ConTEL, pp. 603–607 (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Bin, L., Wen-Feng, L., Yu, Z.: Study on modeling of container terminal logistics system using agent-based computing and knowledge discovery. In: Proceedings of International Symposium and Advances in Computer and Sensor Networks and Systems, pp. 164–171. Aardvark Global Publishing, Slat Lake City, USA (2008)Google Scholar