Endmember Extraction Technique of HSI
- 2.3k Downloads
Before establishing the linear mixed model and conducting the spectral unmixing operation, it is very necessary to extract the spectral endmember, which acquires the essential priori information for the spectral unmixing.
KeywordsHyperspectral Image Convex Polyhedron Hyperspectral Data Outlier Point Mixed Pixel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Boardman JW, Kruse FA, Green RO (1955) Mapping target signatures via partial unmixing of AVIRIS data. In summaries of the V JPL Airborne Earth Science Workshop, Pasadena, CAGoogle Scholar
- Devijver PA, Kittler J (1980) Pattern recognition: a statistical approach. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJGoogle Scholar
- Mitra P, Pal SK, Murthy CA (2002) Unsupervised feature selection using feature similarity. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell 24(3):301–312Google Scholar
- Pabitra M, Aand Murthy C, Sankar KP (2002) Unsupervised feature selection using feature similarity. IEEE Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell 3:301–302Google Scholar
- Rosipal R, Trejo LJ, Matthews B, Wheeler K (2003) Nonlinear Kernel-based chemometric tools: a machine learning approach. In: Proceedings of 3rd international symposium on PLS and related methods (PLS’03), Lisbon, Portugal, pp 249–260Google Scholar
- Winter ME (1999) N-FINDR: an algorithm for fast autonomous spectral end-member determination in hyperspectral data. Proc SPIE Imaging Spectrom 3753:266–275Google Scholar
© National Defense Industry Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016