OpenGeo: An Open Geometric Knowledge Base
- 1.3k Downloads
OpenGeo is an enhanced version of the geometric knowledge base developed by Chen, Huang, and Wang, which is equipped with web-based interfaces and new management facilities and made open and online. The kernel of the knowledge base consists of typical geometric knowledge objects such as definitions, theorems, and proofs. Several tools have been developed to support users to manage the knowledge objects contained in OpenGeo. Users can create new knowledge objects and add them to OpenGeo.
KeywordsData management geometry software knowledge object open database
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Chen, X., Song, D., Wang, D.: Automated generation of geometric theorems from images of diagrams. Submitted to Geometric Reasoning — Special issue of Annals of Mathematics and Articial Intelligence (with the editor after minor revisions). Available at arXiv:1406.1638 (2014) Google Scholar
- 4.McGuinness, D.L., van Harmelen, F.: OWL web ontology language overview. W3C Recommendation, February 10 (2004)Google Scholar
- 5.Gennari, J.H., Musen, M.A., Fergerson, R.W., Grosso, W.E., Crubézy, M., Eriksson, H., Noy, N.F., Tu, S.W.: The evolution of Protégé: an environment for knowledge-based systems development. International Journal of Human-Computer Studies 58(1), 89–123 (2003)Google Scholar
- 6.Batini, C., Ceri, S., Navathe, S.B.: Conceptual Database Design: An Entity-Relationship Approach. Benjamin/Cummings (1992)Google Scholar
- 7.Gerner, J., Owens, M., Naramore, E., Warden, M.: Professional Lamp: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP5 Web Development. John Wiley & Sons (2006)Google Scholar
- 9.Su, W., Wang, P., Li, L., Li, G., Zhao, Y.: MathEdit, A browser-based visual mathematics expression editor. In: Electronic Proceedings of the 11th Asian Technology Conference in Mathematics, Hong Kong, December 12-16, pp. 271–279. ATCM, Inc. (2006)Google Scholar
- 10.GeoGebra: http://www.geogebra.org/ (accessed May 18, 2014)
- 11.GeoText: http://geo.cc4cm.org/text/ (accessed May 18, 2014)
- 12.GEOTHER: http://www-salsa.lip6.fr/~wang/GEOTHER/ (accessed May 18, 2014)
- 13.Intergeo: http://i2geo.net/ (accessed May 18, 2014)
- 14.JSXGraph: http://jsxgraph.uni-bayreuth.de/wp/ (accessed May 18, 2014)