A Study on Analysis of Learners in Instructional Design
Instructional design is the advanced presentation of the thinking of the instruction. It is an important stage in instruction preparation. The instructional design should be of comprehensiveness and pertinence. Various instructional methods may be adopted in accordance with different types of learners to achieve high efficiency. The analysis of learners should be highlighted and necessary in the design. The mastery of the characteristics of the learners may facilitate the accurate determination of the instructional contents and methods. It is the basis for guarantee of instructional effect. The analysis of learners should be comprehensive. It should cover the past and the present situations. This paper makes a study on the analysis of learners in instructional design with provision of some new ideas.
KeywordsInstructional design Learners Instructional process Study
- 1.Hou B (2004) Determination of instructional contents and methods in accordance with characteristics of learners. Basic level political work educationGoogle Scholar
- 2.Zhang D (1997) Instructional psychology. Southwest Normal University Press, ChongqingGoogle Scholar
- 3.Gagne RM (1999) Principles of instructional design. East China Normal University Press, ShanghaiGoogle Scholar
- 4.Han Y (2010) A study on strategy for difference between college english learners and instructional contents. China education innovation heraldGoogle Scholar
- 5.Shan J, Jin C, Li F (2010) An approach to analysis of learners. Charming ChinaGoogle Scholar