The Research of Vehicle Dynamics Modeling and Real-Time Simulation Technique Based on Vortex
The Vehicle man–machine environment simulator is a professional testing simulation system that specifically for man–machine environment engineering’s research. The simulation platform mainly simulates the vehicle’s bumpy, vibration and shock caused by driving and manipulation on the various typical road surfaces, it provides a realistic motion environment for man-in-the-loop simulation. Vortex dynamics simulation software is an important tool to complete real-time dynamics calculation of the man–machine environmental simulator. The paper first briefly introduces the multi-body dynamics simulation software Vortex and then introduces the vehicle dynamics modeling approaches based on Vortex. Vehicle dynamics real-time simulation experiments are completed by setting up contact properties between vehicles and the ground. Results show that the Vortex has higher accuracy and good real time in the dynamics calculation.
KeywordsVortex Vehicle Dynamics Real-time simulation
- 1.Chen LP (2005) Mechanical system dynamics analysis and ADAMS application tutorial. Tsinghua University Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 2.H.B. Pacejka. (1996) The tyre as a vehicle component. XXVI FISITA Congress PragueGoogle Scholar
- 3.Fiala E (1954) Seitenkrafte am rollenden Luftreifen. VDI-Zeitschrift 96:973Google Scholar
- 4.Bekker MG (1969) Introduction to terrain-vehicle systems. The University of Michigan Press, MI, Ann ArborGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wong JY (2001) Theory of ground vehicles, 3rd edn. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar