Core Sector Risk Assessment Model Based on AHP of Confidentiality
This paper analyses the composition of the elements of risk assessment, keeping state secrets and optimize the allocation of resources for confidentiality. To protect the confidentiality of the actual needs for vital sectors, we present a risk assessment model for state secrets sector by using AHP, optimizing the allocation of resources effectively to protect state secret sector. It offers a solution focusing on core secret protection to improve the ability to keeping state secrets. This model has been applied in research projects.
KeywordsAHP Confidentiality Risk assessment Model
- 1.Lin J, Qian H (2007) Military secrecy. Military Science Press, Beijing, pp P159–P181Google Scholar
- 2.Cong Y (2001) Introduction to information Security .Jinchen Press, pp P9–P18Google Scholar
- 3.Liu H, Liu S (2011) Military secrecy risk management. Military Science Press, Beijing, pp P115–P135Google Scholar
- 4.Hu Y (2010) Basic and applied operations research. Higher Education Press, Beijing, pp P308–P312Google Scholar
- 5.Jiang Q (2011) Mathematical model. Higher Education Press, Beijing, pp P249–P268Google Scholar