Marine Nuclear Power Plant Human Error Analysis and Protective Measures
Perform statistical analysis of occurrence time, occurrence process, accident type, and accident cause of domestic and foreign nuclear submarine accidents in detail under the existing condition. On this basis, according to the marine nuclear power plant and its operation management features, combined with the marine nuclear power plant operation and management experience, summarize and analyze the inducement of human error for nuclear power operation position operators, and propose pertinent preventive measures which have an important directive meaning on reducing human error rate of nuclear power operation position operators, improving design and construction level of the marine nuclear power plant and enhancing nuclear security level of the marine nuclear power plant operation and management.
KeywordsMarine nuclear power plant Human error Analysis and prevention
- 1.Yang M (2002) Development of human factor engineering. China Eng Sci 4(8):14Google Scholar
- 2.Yu L (2012) Nuclear security basic problems and prevention of nuclear submarine. Navy University of Engineering Press, Wuhan, pp 56–57Google Scholar
- 3.Yang L (2007) Get into nuclear submarine. Navy Press, Beijing, pp 169–170Google Scholar
- 4.Zhu J (2004) Get into nuclear submarine. Xi’an Jiao Tong University Press, Xi’an, pp 7–9Google Scholar
- 5.Mao C (2012) Discussing the design of digitized I&C for NPP from the perspective of safety review development of human factor engineering. Autom Instrum 33(7):39–40Google Scholar