Analysis on the Oxygen Flow Index of Special Vehicle Oxygen Generator
At high altitudes, in special vehicles equipped with oxygen-generating device, the fighting capacity of the crew can significantly improve. In the process of oxygen-making device development, whether oxygen flow meets the passenger demand has nagged the designer. The index is not only affect the oxygen plant energy consumption, volume and weight, the ways of oxygen inhalation, and directly affect the feasibility of oxygen generator column mounted. This paper combination of plateau environment has carried on the oxygen flow index from the high-altitude physiology angle. On the basis of respiratory physiology demand of personnel, it decided the pulmonary ventilation as oxygen flow design basis; according to the special vehicle measurement, defined the pulmonary ventilation of crew; according to the characteristics of special vehicles, with the physiological protection requirement of crew and engineering possibility, defined the oxygen supply strategy suitable; and the oxygen flow index was estimated, which meet the crew sea level, 1,500, 2,500 m altitude respiratory protection level of crew, providing reference for the further research on the performance index of the oxygen plant.
KeywordsPulmonary ventilation Oxygen flow rate Oxygen generator
- 1.Chen X, Yuan X (1995) Man-machine-environment system engineering physiology basis. Astronautics Press, Beiing University of AeronauticsGoogle Scholar
- 2.Xiao H (2003) Physiology of oxygen protective equipment. Military Medical Science Press, BeijingGoogle Scholar
- 3.GJB1336-92 Classification of labor intensity military strengthGoogle Scholar
- 4.GJB114-86 Acute hypoxia protective physiological needsGoogle Scholar
- 5.Wu S, Luo Y (2003) Discussion on the oxygen supply problem, that enclosed mask type in plateau area. Progress in man-machine-environment system engineering research volume 6. Ocean PressGoogle Scholar