Characterization of polymers in large deformation by repeated chemical stress relaxation of vulcanized rubbers
Many reports on chemorheological studies of rubbers have been presented but those for large deformations were very few. At large deformation, polymer chains would be oriented and accordingly statistical treatment become impossible to be applied, and also the reactivity of those polymers (1) will be changed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1).Kusano, T., Y. Sutoh, and K. Murakami, Paper presented at 21th Annual Meeting of the Society of Polymer Science of Japan, Tokyo (1972).Google Scholar
- 2).Kusano, T. and K. Murakami, Bull. Chem. Res. Ins. Nonaqueous Solu., Tohoku Univ. (Japan), 20, 199 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3).Sawaragi, G. and M. Fukuda, Testing Materials 9, 293 (1960).Google Scholar
- 5).Bartenev, G. M. and F. A. Galilogly, Rubber Chem. Technol. 29, 2504 (1956).Google Scholar
- 7).Frenkel, J., Acta Physicochem.(URSS) 19, 51 (1944).Google Scholar