- 444 Downloads
In Sects. 5.8, 5.9 we considered diffusion of carriers which are generated by the absorption of light. In this chapter we will discuss photoconductivity in greater detail with emphasis on trapping processes.
KeywordsValence Band Minority Carrier Recombination Center Trapping Cross Section Double Acceptor
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 12.1S.M. Sze, Physics of Semiconductor Devices, 2nd edn. ( Wiley, New York 1981 )Google Scholar
- 12.2H.J. Queisser, in Festkörper-Probleme, Vol. XI, ed. by O. Madelung (Vieweg, Braunschweig 1971 )Google Scholar
- 12.3R. Newman, W.W. Tyler, in Solid State Physics, Vol. 8, ed. by F. Seitz, D. Turnbull ( Academic, New York 1959 )Google Scholar
- 12.4C.D. Thurmond, in Semiconductors, ed. by N.B. Hannay ( Reinhold, New York 1960 ) p. 145Google Scholar
- 12.7A.G. Milnes, Deep Impurities in Semiconductors ( Wiley, New York 1973 )Google Scholar
- 12.8W.C. Dunlap, in Progress in Semiconductors, Vol. 2, ed. by A.F. Gibson ( Temple, London 1957 )Google Scholar
- 12.9J.S. Blakemore, Semiconductor Statistics ( Pergamon, London 1962 )Google Scholar