Multirate Methods in Electrical Circuit Simulation
Multirate methods in the simulation of coupled systems adapt the numerical effort to the activity level of the respective subsystems. Here, two different approaches will be presented: one based on operator splitting and a second using the concept of generalised multirated. For both the inverter-chain-benchmark serves as a test set, which will confirm the potential of multirate methods.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bartel, A. Multirate ROW Methods of Mixed Type for Circuit Simulation. Submitted to SCEE-2000 Proceedings.Google Scholar
- 3.Günther, M., Hoschek, M. and Weiner, R. ROW methods adapted to cheap Jacobian. To appear in Appi. Num. Math. Google Scholar
- 4.Günther, M., Kværno, A. and Rentrop, P. Multirate Partitioned Runge-Kutta Methods. Submitted for publication in BIT.Google Scholar
- 8.Strang, G. (1968) On the construction and comparison of difference schemes. SIAM J. Numer. Anal.,5?Google Scholar
- 9.Yoshida, H. (1990) Construction of higher order symplectic integrators. Physics Letters A,150?Google Scholar