Part of the Mathematics in Industry book series (MATHINDUSTRY, volume 1)
Image Processing for Digital Still Cameras
The Digital Still Camera is a very challenging application for Image Processing techniques.
KeywordsWhite Balance Quantization Matrix Color Filter Array Color Interpolation Bayer Pattern
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M.Subbarao, T.Choi, and A. Nikzad, Focusing Techniques, Proc. SPIE Optical Engineering, vol. 32 pp. 2824 - 2836, 1994.Google Scholar
- 2.Rafael C. Gonzales, Richard E. Woods, Digital Image Processing, Addison Wesley 1993, pp 418 - 420.Google Scholar
- 3.Je-Ho Lee, Kun-Sop Kim, Byung-Deok Nam, Jae-Chop Lee, Yong-Moo Kwon, Hyoung-Gon Kim, Implementation of a passive automatic focusing algorithm for digital still camera, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, vol. 41, No 3, August 1995.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Crouse, K. Ramchandran, Joint Thresholding and Quantizer Selection for Transform Image Coding: Entropy-Constrained Analysis and Applications to Baseline Jpeg, IEEE Trans. on Image Processing, Vol.6. No.2, 1997;Google Scholar
- 5.Harold M.Merklinger, The INs and OUTs of FOCUS, Seaboard Printing Limited Bedford, Nova Scotia, 1 June 1992.Google Scholar
- 6.M.Subbarao, G.Surya, Depth from Defocus by Changing Camera Aperture: A Spatial Domain Approach, IEEE 1993.Google Scholar
- 7.Edward R. Dowski, Jr.*, Gregory E. Johnson, Wavefront Coding: A modern method of achieving high performance and/or low cost imaging system, CDM Optics, Inc. 4001 Discovery Drive, Suite 390A, Boulder, Colorado 80303.Google Scholar
- 8.B.E. Bayer, Color imaging array, U.S. Patent 3,971,065 1995;Google Scholar
- 9.W.B. Pennebaker, J.L Mitchell, JPEG Still Image Data Compression Standard, New York, NY, Van Nostrand Reinhold, 1993;Google Scholar
- 10.S.A.Bhukhanwala, T V Rambadran. Automated Global Enhancement of Digitized Photographs, IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 40, No. 1, 1994;Google Scholar
- 11.J.Blinn. Dirty Pixels, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 1989;Google Scholar
- 12.P.Debevec, J.Malik. Recovering High Dynamic Range Radiance Maps from Photographs. Proc. Of ACM SIGGRAPH, 1997;Google Scholar
- 13.Toi T., Ohta M. A subband coding technique for image compression in single ccd cameras with Bayer color filter arrays, IEEE transaction on Consumer Electronics, Vol. 45, N. 1, February 1999Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2002