Strategic Planning and Economic Growth in Bulgaria
The main characteristics and factors in the economic development of Bulgaria, as well as their manifestation over a period of nearly 30 years, are considered. The results of a macroeconomic model can serve the goals of strategic planning, enabling an analysis and forecasting of various national policies that show promise of leading to economic growth.
KeywordsEconomic Growth Labor Productivity Strategic Planning National Income Material Production
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Angelov, T. (1985), Problems of Economic Growth in Bulgaria and in European Socialist Countries, Nauka i Izkustvo [in Bulgarian].Google Scholar
- Factors of Efficiency and Growth: Problems, Use and Reserves (1985), [in Bulgarian].Google Scholar
- Intensification of Economic Growth: Problems, Tendencies, Solutions (1984), [in Bulgarian].Google Scholar
- Shimon, D. and Sanoval, B. (1981), On the Functional of Economic Growth, Economica i matematicheskie metodi, 17, No. 2 [in Russian].Google Scholar
- Statistical Reference Book (1986), Sofia.Google Scholar
- Statistical Reference Book (1987), Sofia.Google Scholar