Development of an ORC turbo pump for waste heat recovery from the coolant of an HD truck
Waste heat recovery (WHR) will shortly become a necessity to improve engine efficiency and provide significant reduction in fuel consumption of trucks and passenger cars and reach ambitious CO2 emissions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .D. Serrano et al, “Improving train energy efficiency by Organic Rankine Cycle for recovering waste heat from exhaust gas”, 3rd International Seminar on ORC Power Systems, Brussels, 2015.Google Scholar
- .P. Leduc, P. Smague, “Rankine System for Heat Recovery: an Interesting Way to Reduce Fuel Consumption” – SIA 2014Google Scholar
- .Horst, T. A., Tegethoff, W., Eilts, P., & Koehler, J. 2014. “Prediction of dynamic rankine cycle waste heat recovery performance and fuel saving potential in passenger car applications considering interactions with vehicles’ energy management.” Energy Conversion and Management, 78, 438-451Google Scholar
- .P. Smague et al., “Integrated waste heat recovery system with Rankine cycle”, 22nd Aachen Colloquium Automobile and Engine Technology, 2013.Google Scholar
- .Furukawa, T., Nakamura, M., Machida, K., and Shimokawa, K., “A Study of the Rankine Cycle Generating System for Heavy Duty HV Trucks,” SAE Technical Paper 2014-01-0678, 2014, https://doi.org/10.4271/2014-01-0678
- .Roberto Cipollone, Davide Di Battista “ Performance of an ORC power unit for waste heat recovery on heavy duty engine” – ASME ORC 2017 4th International Seminar on ORC Power SystemsGoogle Scholar
- .B.V. Datla and al. – “Comparing R1233zd And R245fa for Low Temperature ORC Applications”- 2014- 15th International Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Conference at Purdue, July 14-17, 2014Google Scholar
- .Kunte, H. and Seume, J., “Partial Admission Impulse Turbine for Automotive ORC Application,” SAE Technical Paper 2013-24-0092, 2013, https://doi.org/10.4271/2013-24-0092.
- .Vicente Dolz Ruiz- “ Dynamic modeling of an organic Rankine cycle to recover waste heat for transportation vehicles” – ASME ORC 2017 4th International Seminar on ORC Power SystemsGoogle Scholar
- .Oliver Dingel, Tobias Töpfer, Jan Treutler – “Combination of ORC System and Electrified Auxiliaries on a Long Haul Truck Equipped with 48-Volt Board Net” – ASME ORC 2017 4th International Seminar on ORC Power SystemsGoogle Scholar
- .Rémi Daccord – “Cost to benefit ratio of an exhaust heat recovery system on a long haul truck” – ASME ORC 2017 4th International Seminar on ORC Power SystemsGoogle Scholar