ouRframe is a graphical workflow tool, which is based on the statistical programming language R, and which allows its users to create individual, mathematical data analysis models by assembling function blocks in a drawing area. It can be used for all data analyses that can be performed in R and it can be extended with customized blocks. For now, ouRframe is implemented as a prototype, but in the future, it could be further developed into a fully functional Open Source product.
SchlüsselwörterR Data Analysis Graphical Workflow Tool
-  E. Matsui and R. Peng, The Art of Data Science - A Guide for Anyone Who Works with Data, Leanpub, 2015.Google Scholar
-  J. Chambers, W. Härdle and D. Hand, Software for Data Analysis - Programming with R, New York: Springer, 2008.Google Scholar
-  “RapidMiner,” [Online]. Available: https://rapidminer.com/. [Accessed 30 June 2017].
-  “The R Project for Statistical Computing,” [Online]. Available: https://www.r-project.org/. [Accessed 29 June 2017].
-  R. Schutt and C. O’Neil, Doing Data Science, Köln u.a.: O’Reilly, 2013.Google Scholar