This book has been written in honour of the 65th birthday of Ferdinand Müller-Rommel. Over the past decades, he has been one of the most well-known and influential political scientists at home and abroad – and, above all, a highly regarded colleague and a good friend.
KeywordsPolitical Elite Party System Democratic Representation Modern Democracy Traditional Party
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Colomer, J. M. (Ed.). 2011. Personal Representation. The Neglected Dimension of Electoral Systems. Colchester: ECPR Press.Google Scholar
- Karvonen, L. 2010. The Personalisation of Politics. A Study of Parliamentary Democracies. Colchester: ECPR Press.Google Scholar
- Luther, K. R., and F. Müller-Rommel (Eds.). 2002. Political Parties in the New Europe. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Müller-Rommel, F., and T. Poguntke (Eds.). 1995. New Politics. Dartmouth: Aldershot.Google Scholar
- Müller-Rommel, F., and T. Poguntke (Eds.). 2002. Green Parties in National Governments. London: Frank Cass.Google Scholar
- Poguntke, T., and P. Webb (Eds.). 2005. The Presidentialization of Politics. A Comparative Study of Modern Democracies. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar