Site Symmetry in Magnetic Crystals and Induced Corepresentations
Part of the Springer Series in Solid-State Sciences book series (SSSOL, volume 108)
We briefly consider the method of site symmetry in magnetic crystals and its use in the theory of induced co-representations. Some applications of this theory are discussed.
KeywordsParamagnetic Phase Site Symmetry Coset Representative Antiferromagnetic Phase Bravais Lattice
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 9.2V.A. Koptsik: Shubnikovskiye Gruppy (Moscow State University, Moscow 1966) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 9.5O.V. Kovalev, A.G. Gorbanyuk: Neprivodimyye Kopredstavleniya Magnitnykh Prostranstvennykh Grupp s Antipovorotom (Naukova Dumka, Kiev 1985)Google Scholar
- 9.6S.C. Miller, W.F. Love: Tables of Irreducible Representations of Space Groups and Co-Representations of Magnetic Space Groups (Pruett, Boulder, CO 1967)Google Scholar
- 9.7O.V. Kovalev: Irreducible and Induced Representations and Co-Representations of Fedorov Groups (Nauka, Moscow 1986) [in Russian]Google Scholar
- 9.8O.V. Kovalev: Fiz. Nizkikh Temp. 10, 83 (1984)Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1993