In theoretical biology the question of cooperative effects and self-organization nowadays plays a central role. In view of the complexity of biological systems this is a vast field.
KeywordsFood Supply Prey Animal Nonequilibrium Phase Transition Primary Head Vast Field
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. S. Goel, N. Richter-Dyn: Stochastic Models in Biology (Academic Press, New York 1974)Google Scholar
- D. Ludwig: In Lecture Notes in Biomathematics, Vol. 3: Stochastic Population Theories, ed. by S. Levin (Springer, Berlin-Heidelberg-New York 1974)Google Scholar
- H. Haken: Talk at the Internat. Conference From Theoretical Physics to Biology, ed. by M. Marois, Versailles 1969Google Scholar
- H. Haken: In From Theoretical Physics to Biology, ed. by M. Marois (Karger, Basel 1973)Google Scholar
- H. Meinhardt: The Formation of Morphogenetic Gradients and Fields. Ber. Deutsch. Bot. Ges. 87, 101 (1974)Google Scholar
- H. Meinhardt, A. Gierer: Applications of a theory of biological pattern formation based on lateral inhibition. J. Cell. Sci. 15, 321 (1974)Google Scholar
- H. Meinhardt: preprint 1976Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1977