A distributed system for the integrated management of general and subspecialist pediatric outpatient clinic
ARPIA II is a system for handling, on a local area network, a distributed enviroment of pediatric outpatients clinic. The main user requirements, standardization aspects and functionality taken into account in designing this system are presented.
KeywordsOutpatient Care Local Area Network Health Care Information Health Care Process Develop Prototype
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- A. Assimaculopolos, C. Le Coultre, V. Griesser, J.R. Scherrer: Nomenclature or classification? Proc. MEDINFO’86, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1986; 865–869.Google Scholar
- V. Curro, A. D’Atri, F. Prosperi Porta, L. Tarantino: A graphical multiwindow interface to an ambulatory information system. Proc. Computers in Medicine and Health Care. 1990; 206–210.Google Scholar
- ICD-9-CM. International Classification of Diseases. 9th Revision. Clinical Modification. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Washington, 1980.Google Scholar
- Proceedings of the European Community Workshop on Data sets for Ambulatory Care. CHIC/WP3.3/A053. CEC DG XIII-AIM Project A1009 and A1026. April 18, 1990.Google Scholar
- F.H. Roger, M. Joos, P. Servais, Y. Legrain: International classification of diseases extensions: lesson from experience in Belgium. Proc. MEDINFO’86, Elsevier Science Publishers, 1986; 355–357.Google Scholar