Continuity of Nursing Care in Primary Care in Finland
Quality assessment of health services has been an important area in health care research over the decades. The demands of efficiency and cost containment have guided guality assessment in a predominantly direction (Vuori, 1970). Only recently the perspective of guality assessment has been broadened. Quality assurance has become an intresting topic also in nursing research.
KeywordsHome Care Nursing Care Nursing Research American Public Health Association Cost Containment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Ejlertsson G (1978). Assessment of patient-doctor continuity in primary care. World Conference of Family Medicine, Montreaux.Google Scholar
- Hennen B (1975).Continuity of care in family practice. Journal Family Practice 2: (371–372).Google Scholar
- Hosia, et al. (1985). Finstar-development, dissemination and maintenance of a Costar- based information system in primary care in Finland.Google Scholar
- Kekki P (1982). Potilashoidon jatkuvuus ja koordinaatio terveyskeskuksessa, Suomen Lääkärilehti 24.Google Scholar
- Vuori H (1970). Terveydenhuollon ja sairaalahoidon mittaaminen, Sairaalaliiton tut- kimusosaston julkaisuja F:2.Google Scholar
- Vuori H (1982). Quality assurance of Health Services, Public Health in Europe n:o 16, WHO, Copenhagen.Google Scholar
- World Health Organization (1967). The effeciency of medical care, Report of a symposium Copenhagen 1966.Google Scholar