The British Child Health Computer System
The British Child Health Computer System has been developed under the control of the Child Health Computing Committee (CHOC), with the program being produced by the Welsh Health Technical Services Organisation (WHTSO). As a result an extremely flexible yet comprehensive system is available for any Health.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Rigtiy, M. J., Health and Social Services Journal, 92 1044, 1982.Google Scholar
- 4.Galloway, T. McL., Medical Off ioer, 109: 232, 1963.Google Scholar
- 5.Department of Health and Social Security, Menagement Arrangements for the Reorganised National Health Service. HMSO. London, 1972.Google Scholar
- 6.Ghesham, I., Rigby, M. J., & Shelmerdine, H. R., Health and Social Services Journal, 85: 293, 1975.Google Scholar
- 9.Hansard, House of Commons, 26th May, 1978. Col 809–9.Google Scholar
- 12.Department of Health and Social Security. Steering Group on Health Services Information (Chairman, Mrs E. Körner) — 5th Report to the Secretary of State. HMSO. London, 1984.Google Scholar