Summary of the Workshop on Polarized Gas Targets
A parallel workshop on “Polarized Gas Targets” has been organized. The contributions dealt with polarized internal gas targets and high pressure targets of 3He for external beams. Emphasis is put on the progress obtained since the last workshop 1988 at Minneapolis.
KeywordsStorage Ring Atomic Beam Nuclear Polarization Storage Cell Internal Target
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Proceed. of the 8th Int. Symp. on High Energy Spin Physics, Minneapolis 1988, K. Heller (Ed.), AIP Conf. Proceed. No. 187, New York (1989), p. 1501 ff.Google Scholar
- W. Haeberli, in ref. 1, p. 1487.Google Scholar
- E. Steffens, in ref. 1, p. 1302.Google Scholar
- P. Delheij, Elastic polarized proton scattering from polarized 3He at intermediate energies, these proceedings (Vol. I).Google Scholar
- E. Hughes, SLAC Experiment E-142, these proceedings (Vol. I).Google Scholar
- S.I. Mishnev et al., in ref. 1, p. 1286.Google Scholar
- P. Schiemenz, in ref. 1, p. 1507.Google Scholar
- T. Wise, A. Converse and J.S. Price, in ref. 1, p. 1527.Google Scholar
- W.S. Luck, Dissertation, Univ. of Marburg (1990).Google Scholar