Elastic Scattering of Polarized Neutrons on Polarized Protons at Saturne II
Neutron-proton total cross section differences ∆σT and ∆σL as well as elastic scattering observables (including the differential cross sections), measured at SATURNE II, are presented. Considerable part of results was measured using the quasimonoenergetic polarized neutron beam and/or the polarized proton target. At several energies data are compared with measurements obtained in other laboratories. First direct reconstructions of the np scattering matrix at 0.84 and 0.88 GeV are shown.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. Bystricky, F. Lehar and P. Winternitz, J.Physique (Paris) 29 (1979) 1Google Scholar
- F. Lehar et al. Phys.Lett. B189 (1987) 341Google Scholar
- F. Wellers, Thesis, Orsay, January 9, 1986Google Scholar
- G.A. Korolev et al., Phys.Lett. B165 (1985) 262Google Scholar
- M.Beddo, Thesis, New Mexico State Univ., Las Cruces, June 1990Google Scholar
- Argonne Private Communication, July 1987Google Scholar
- Kroll, P., Private Communication, September 20, 1982Google Scholar
- Binz, R. et al., Phys.Lett. B231 (1989) 323Google Scholar
- M.Rawool and R.Garnett, theses and private communication of H.Spinka.Google Scholar