Optimization of a Linear Objective Function with Logical Constraints
When structural safety is assimilated by Inclusion Principle to a problem in discretized topology constraints of logical type may be taken account of. This problem is assimilated at least in part to a problem in Design Automation. This in turn is reduced to that of finding a path on a weighted lattice.
KeywordsLogical Constraint Hamiltonian Path Stress Space Dead Load Structural Safety
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- .Arnold B.H., 1963: Logic and Boolean Algebra, Prentice-Hall.Google Scholar
- .Ford L. R. Jr.; Fulkerson, D.R., 1962: Flows in networks, Princeton.Google Scholar
- .Grzegorczyk A., 1973: An outline of mathematical logic, Reidel-PWN Warszawa.Google Scholar
- .Lipski, W., Marek W., 1973: On Hamiltonian paths in a graph, CC PASc Reports, no. 130, Warszawa.Google Scholar
- .Pogorzelski W. A., 1973: The classical propositional calculus (in Polish ), PWN Warszawa.Google Scholar