Kinetic Description of Autowave Processes and Hydrodynamic Motion
The main aim of my report is to demonstrate the possibility of a kinetic description of autowave processes in any active medium and of the hydrodynamic motion in liquids. Three examples of active media from macroscopic elements will be presented: the medium from bistable elements, the media of Van der Pol oscillators, the media with chemical reactions. In the last case the size of the macroscopic elements is defined by the physically infinitesimal volume.
KeywordsKinetic Equation Active Medium Test Pattern Associative Memory Internal Noise
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Klimontovich Y.L. Problems of Statistical Theory of Open Systems. Criteria of the Relative Degree of Ordering of States in Processes of Self-Organization (in Russian). Usp.Fiz.Nauk. 1989, V, 158.P.S9.Google Scholar
- 2.Klimontovich Y.L. Foundation of the Statistical Theory of Open Systems. Turbulent Motion. The Structure of Chaos. Moscow. Nauka (in Russian); Kluwer Academic Publishers (in press).Google Scholar
- 3.Klimontovich Y.L. Kinetic Approach to Theory of Autowave Processes in Active Medium. 1989. Z. Phys.B.Google Scholar
- 4.Vasiliev V.A., Romanovski Y.M. Jahno V.G. Autowave Processes (in Russian). Moscow. Nauka.1987.Google Scholar
- 5.Hopfield J. Neural Networks and Physical Systems with Emergent Collective Computational Abilities. Proc. of Nat. Acad.Sc.USA.1982.V.79.P.2S54.Google Scholar
- 8.Klimontovich Y.L. Statistical Physics. Moscow, Nauka, 1982; Harwood Academic Publishers. New York. 1986.Google Scholar