Simulation of the Immune Cellular Response by Small Neural Networks
In previous works, (1,2) neural network computation has been proposed as a useful tool in simulating regulatory processes of autoimmunity. In the present communication, the principles of this method will be briefly summarized and an extension of the work presented, with the purpose of arriving at a generalization in regard to other aspects of the immune response.
KeywordsExperimental Autoimmune Encephalomyelitis Regulatory Cell Learning Rule Foreign Antigen Cell Vaccination
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I.R. Cohen and H. Atlan: In J. Autoimmunity, 1989, in press.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Atlan, I. Cohen and G. Weisbuch, in preparation.Google Scholar
- 9.I.R. Cohen: In Immunoregulatory Processes in Experimental Allergic Encephalomyelitis and Multiple Sclerosis ed. by A.A. Vandenbark and J.C.M. Raus 7, 91 (Elsevier, Amsterdam 1984).Google Scholar
- 13.D.E. Rumelhart and J.L. McClelland: In Parallel Distributed Processing, Vol. 1 (MIT Press, Cambridge Mass. 1986).Google Scholar
- 14.H. Atlan: In Bull. Mathem. Biol. (1989) in press.Google Scholar