Reliability Approach to the Design, Construction and Use of Natural Draught Cooling Towers
Structures or structural elements should be designed and constructed such they are suited to their intended use. But principles for the design, construction, use and maintenace are changing evolutionary. It is due to fundamental research and the progress in technology.
KeywordsCooling Tower Dead Load Steering System Deep Beam Shell Part
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ziemba S. and others, Physical Aspects of Durability and Reliability of Technological Objects, PiN, darszawa-Poznan, 1976 /in Polish/.Google Scholar
- 3.Ledwon J., Golczyk M., Cooling Towers and Fan Cooling Projects, Arkady, Warszawa 1967 /in Polish/.Google Scholar
- 4.Proceedings of the 2nd International Symposium: NATURAL DRAUGHT C00LINGS TOWERS, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, Springer-Verlag, September 5–7, 1984.Google Scholar
- 5.Zerna d., Impulses of the Research on the Development of Large Cooling Towers, Proceedings of the 2 International Symposium: NATURAL DRAUGHT COOLING TO’/ERS, Ruhr-Universitat Bochum, September 5–7, 1984 pp. 1–18.Google Scholar
- 6.Cooling Towers Construction Enterprise “CHI,ODNIE KOMINOa1E”, 1945–1985Google Scholar
- 7.Chmielewski T., Probabilistic Methbds in Structural Dynamics, Technical University of Opole, 1982 /in Polish/.Google Scholar