Simulation and Teaching Techniques for Interactive Robot Programming: ROPSE
ROPSE, is a friendly unified system for both programming and robot guiding assistance. It constitutes the user interface in the industrial version of ACRO modular robots. ROPSE, implemented in Pascal on PC-AT micro computer, realizes full driving of the operator by interactive graphical means based on the tree-structured rolling menus principle and accessible by a logical mouse. Actions are selected on the screen for actual robot driving or easy and fast robot off-line programming. The system offers a set of complementary debuggIng tools: off-line graphical simulation, step-by-step robot on-line driving, and a teaching by showing module that proposes unconventional solutions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [DIL 86]R. Dillmann, B. Hornung, M. Huck: Interactive Programming of Robots Using Textual Programming and Simulation Techniques, Proc. of the 16th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, Brussels sep 1986.Google Scholar
- [DOM 86]E. Dombre, A. Fournier, C. Quaro, P. Borrel: Trends in CAD-CAR systems for robotics, 1986 IEEE Intern. Conf. on Robotics and Automation San Francisco, Apr 1986 pp 3.1913–1918.Google Scholar
- [DUE 86]G. Duelen, U. Kirchoff, M. Vucobratovic, D. Stokic: Software System for Programming and Control synthesis of Robots, Proc. of the 16th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, Brussels sep 1986.Google Scholar
- [HAU 83]A. Haurat, M.C. Thomas: LMAC a language of Industrial Robots, 13th Intern. Symp. on Industr. Robots, Chicago Apr 1983 pp. 1269–1278.Google Scholar
- [KOD 86]N. Kodaira, M. Oshita, H. Maruyama, M. Umetsu, K. Miura: An Off- Line Programming System for Spot Welding Robots, Proc. of the 16th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, Brussels sep 1986.Google Scholar
- [LOZ 83]T. Lozano-Perez: Robot Programming, Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 71, No 7, July 1983.Google Scholar
- [MAR 87]M. Martinez, A. Troncy, S. El Baba, C. Hugues: Modularity Concept in Robot mechanical and Control system — ACRO Project, II WBC Conf on Adv. Tech. in Design and Manufacturing, Dec 14–18, 1987.Google Scholar
- [SEL 83]M. Selfridge, A. Levas: Teaching Robots By Example, Proc. of the 13th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, Chicago Apr 1983.Google Scholar
- [TAY 83]R.H. Taylor, D.D. Grossman: An integrated robot system architecture, Proc. of the IEEE, Vol. 71, No 7, July 1983.Google Scholar
- [TRO 88]A. Troncy, M.T. Martinez, S. El Baba, C. Hugues: Modular Robots — Graphical Programming, IEEE Conf. on Robotics and Automation, Apr. 24–28, Philadelphia, 1988.Google Scholar
- [YAM 86]N. Yamamoto, T. Ogasawara: A Multiprocess-Based Runtime Monitoring System for Intelligent Robots, Proc. of the 16th International Symposium on Industrial Robots, Brussels sep 1986.Google Scholar