Organization of Cancer Treatment
Part of the UICC International Union Against Cancer book series (UICCI)
KeywordsMedical Oncology Oncology Nurse Outpatient Clinic Visit Cytostatic Treatment General Medical Ward
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barckley V (Ed) (1980) Basic Concepts in Cancer Nursing. UICC Technical Report Series, Vol 39. UICC, GenevaGoogle Scholar
- Comittee on international collaborative activities (1980) Guidelines for Developing a Comprehensive Cancer Centre, Second Edition. UICC Technical Report Series, Vol 53. UICC, GenevaGoogle Scholar
- Committee on international collaborative activities (1978) International Second Edition. UICC Technical Report Series, Vol 33. UICC, GenevaGoogle Scholar
- Germain C (1979) The Cancer Unit — An Ethnography. Nursing Resources, Inc, WakefieldGoogle Scholar
- Guidelines for Cancer Care — Organization — Personnel — Facilities. Commission on Cancer, American College of Surgeons, Chicago, no dateGoogle Scholar
- Handbook on the Organization and Management of Cancer Centers. Association of American Cancer Institutes, 1979. Available from Fox Chase Cancer Center, PhiladelphiaGoogle Scholar
- Tiffany R (1978) Cancer Nursing, Vol. 1. — Medical. Faber & Faber, LondonGoogle Scholar
- Tiffany R (1978) Oncology for Nurses and Health Care Professionals Vol 2: Care and support. Allen & Unwin, LondonGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1987