On Subharmonic-Type Laminar Turbulent-Transition in Boundary Layer
Part of the International Union of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics book series (IUTAM)
Resonant Tollmien-Schlichting waves interactions are analyzed with purpose of modeling subharmonic-type transition in Blasius boundary layer.
KeywordsResonant Interaction Oblique Wave Blasius Boundary Layer Type Triad Weakly Nonlinear Theory
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kachanov, Yu.S.; Kozlov, V.V.; Levchenko, V.Ya.: Nonlinear development of a wave in a boundary layer. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Yekh. Zhidk. i Gaza, 3 (1977) 49–58 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 2.Volodin, A.G.; Zelman, M.B.: Three-wave resonance interaction of disturbances in a boundary layer. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Mekh. Zhidk. i Gaza, 5 (1978) 78–84 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 4.Nayfeh, A.H.; Bozatly, A.N.: Nonlinear wave interactions in boundary layers. AIAA Paper 1179–1493 (1979).Google Scholar
- 5.Gertsenshtein, S.Ya.; Shtemler, Yu.M.: Nonlinear disturbances evolution and their stability in boundary layers. Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 236 (1977) N°6 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Zelman, M.B.; Easlennikova, I.I.: On resonant interaction effects of wave disturbances in a boundary layer. Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSRfEekh. Zhidk. i Gaza, 4 (1984) (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 7.Herbert, T.: Analysis of the subharmonic route to transition in boundary layers. AIAA-84–0009 (1984).Google Scholar
- 9.Kozlov, V.V.; Levchenko, V.Ya.; Saric, W.S. (USA): Three-dimensional structures forming in boundary-layer transition. Preprint N°10–83 (1983) Novosibirsk, ITPI: SO AN SSSR (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 10.Zelman, IL.B.; L`aslennikova, I.I.: On resonant interaction of three-dimensional disturbances in a boundary layer. Prikl. Mekh. i Tekhn. Fiz. (1985) N°2 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- 11.Saric, W.S.; Reynolds, G.A.: Experiments on the stability of nonlinear waves in a boundary layer. Laminar-Turbulent Transition (1980) Springer Verlag, 125–131.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg 1985