A Newly Designed Unit for the Recording of ECG, Temperature, Pulse Plethysmography, and Other Body-Surface Parameters
This unit complements the ergonomically designed anaesthesia work place and simply needs to be placed under the patient in the appropriate position. It is a wedge-shaped cushion filled with foam rubber. The electrodes for the recording of ECG, temperature etc. are fitted into the material of the cushion. The whole is covered with an antistatic material which is easy to clean and to disinfect. The surfaces of the electrodes are welded into contact with the cover. The electrodes are pressed against the body of the patient by his own weight, ensuring optimal connection.
KeywordsPulse Detector Foam Rubber Finger Length Finger Pulse Antistatic Material
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Droh R (1975) Eine EKG-Kissen-Elektrode. Anästh Praxis 11:19–21Google Scholar
- Droh R: Patent Office, Munchen, G 73251419Google Scholar
- Droh R: Patent Office, Munchen, GM 7615539Google Scholar
- Droh R: Patent Office, Munchen, GM 7611383Google Scholar
- Droh R: Patent Office, London No. 1579376Google Scholar
- Droh R: Patent Office, Paris 7710983Google Scholar