The French Conflict Technique
A first conflict technique was developped at ONSER from 1973 to 1977, when a training manual for observers was issued. Some reliability and validity studies were carried out in the following years. A French conflict team took part in the first international Calibration study in Rouen, 1979, the results of which were widely used in further developments of the technique.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- G. MALATERRE, N. MUHLRAD, 1977, A conflict technique; Proceedings of the First Workshop on Traffic Conflicts, TØI, Oslo.Google Scholar
- G. MALATERRE, N. MUHLRAD, 1978, Training manual for the ONSER traffic conflict technique, ONSER.Google Scholar
- G. MALATERRE, N. MUHLRAD, 1979, Conflicts and accidents as tools for a safety diagnosis; Proceedings of the second traffic conflicts technique Workshop, TRRL, Crowthorne.Google Scholar
- G. MALATERRE, N. MUHLRAD, 1979, International comparative study on traffic conflict technique; Proceedings of the second traffic conflicts Workshop, TRRL, Crowthorne.Google Scholar
- N. MUHLRAD, 1982, Les conflits de trafic, un outil d’évaluation des mesures de sécurité en agglomération, ONSER.Google Scholar
- N. MUHLRAD, 1982, The French conflict technique, a state-of-the-act report; Proceedings of the third international workshop on traffic conflict techniques. SWOV, Leidschendam.Google Scholar