New Trends in Laser Processing of Semiconductors
Semiconductor production has been an area where the laser has proved a useful and cost effective tool. Many hundred of laser systems have been used for wafer scribing and cutting.
KeywordsCrystallization Argon Shrinkage GaAs Sapphire
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Redlein, Quantronix, Operation Manual 2166-OM-l (unpublished).Google Scholar
- 2.Mardevich, A. Garcia, K. Eskenas Final Report, JPL Contract 954 853–1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Wells, J. Overbeck, and D. Smart, Proceedings Microelectronic Measurements Seminar, San Jose, CA, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Kuhn, S. Schuster, P.S. Zony, G.W. Lynch and J.T. Parrish, IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, Vol SC-10, p 219, 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.G.K. Celler, H.J. Leamy, D.E. Aspnes, J.C. Doherty, T.T. Sheng and L.E. Trimble. Proceedings of the Materials Research Society Annual Meeting, Boston, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.R.R. Shah, G.A. Brown and R. Mays Jr., ibid.Google Scholar
- 7.G.L. Schnable and C.P. Wu, U.S. Patent No. 424 9960.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg 1982