New Trends in Laser Processing of Semiconductors
Semiconductor production has been an area where the laser has proved a useful and cost effective tool. Many hundred of laser systems have been used for wafer scribing and cutting.
KeywordsSemiconductor Wafer Cost Effective Tool Solar Cell Structure Silicon Manufacturer Thick Film Resistor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. Redlein, Quantronix, Operation Manual 2166-OM-l (unpublished).Google Scholar
- 2.Mardevich, A. Garcia, K. Eskenas Final Report, JPL Contract 954 853–1980.Google Scholar
- 3.Wells, J. Overbeck, and D. Smart, Proceedings Microelectronic Measurements Seminar, San Jose, CA, 1981.Google Scholar
- 4.Kuhn, S. Schuster, P.S. Zony, G.W. Lynch and J.T. Parrish, IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, Vol SC-10, p 219, 1975.Google Scholar
- 5.G.K. Celler, H.J. Leamy, D.E. Aspnes, J.C. Doherty, T.T. Sheng and L.E. Trimble. Proceedings of the Materials Research Society Annual Meeting, Boston, 1980.Google Scholar
- 6.R.R. Shah, G.A. Brown and R. Mays Jr., ibid.Google Scholar
- 7.G.L. Schnable and C.P. Wu, U.S. Patent No. 424 9960.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg 1982