Evaluation of Dynamical Spectra for T = 0 Quantum Monte-Carlo Simulations: Hubbard Lattices and Continuous Systems
- 90 Downloads
Zero-temperature dynamical spectra for Hubbard lattices and simple atoms are obtained using ground state projection quantum Monte Carlo and the maximum entropy method. Once zero-temperature imaginary-time correlations are identified and calculated, maximum entropy deconvolutions produce results of similar quality as those obtained from finite temperature quantum Monte Carlo for which this method has been frequently employed.
KeywordsMaximum Entropy Method Default Model Quantum Monte Carlo Diffusion Monte Carlo Anderson Impurity Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.N. Silver, D.S. Sivia, and J.E. Gubernatis, Phys. Rev. B 41, 2380 (1990); and in Quantum Simulations of Condensed Matter Phenomena, edited by J.E. Gubernatis and J.D. Doll, ( World Scientific, Singapore, 1990 ), p. 340.Google Scholar
- J.E. Gubernatis, M. Jarrell, R.N. Silver, and D.S. Sivia, Phys. Rev. B 44, 6011 (1991).Google Scholar
- J.W. Negele and H. Orland, Quantum Many-Particle Systems, (Addison- Wesley, Redwood City, 1988), ch. 8.Google Scholar
- J. Skilling, in Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, ed. J. Skilling (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1989), p. 45; in Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, ed. P.F. Fougere ( Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1990 ), p. 341.Google Scholar
- S.F. Gull, in Maximum Entropy and Bayesian Methods, ed. J. Skilling ( Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1989 ), p. 53.Google Scholar
- S.R. White, Phys. Rev. B 44, 4670 (1991).Google Scholar
- For a review of quantum Monte Carlo applications of the maximum entropy method, see M. Jarrell and J.E. Gubernatis, preprint (1995).Google Scholar
- S. Sorella, E. Tosatti, S. Baroni, R. Car, and M. Parinello. Adriatico Research Conf. Towards the Theoretical Understanding of the High-Tc Su-perconductors, eds. S. Lundqvist, E. Tosatti, M. Tosi, and L. Yu ( World Scientific, Singapore, 1988 ).Google Scholar
- J.E. Hirsch, Phys. Rev. B 28, 4059 (1983); Phys. Rev. Lett. 51, 1900 (1983); Phys. Rev. B 31, 4403 (1985).Google Scholar