Chameleon: A Holistic Approach to Visualisation
Scientists from beyond the field of computing are becoming increasingly aware of the advantages to be gained by visualising their problems. Not only does it increase productivity, but if used intelligently it can improve the user’s understanding of the problem.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- R.D. Bergeron and G.G. Grinstein. A Reference Model for the Visualization of Multi-dimensional Data. In Eurographics ‘89, pages 393–399, 1989.Google Scholar
- J. McCormack, P. Asente, and R.R. Swick. X Toolkit Intrinsics — C Language Interface. MIT X Consortium.Google Scholar
- B.H. McCormick et al. Visualisation in Scientific Computing. Computer Graphics, 21(6), November 1987.Google Scholar
- Chris D. Peterson. Athena Widget Set — C Language Interface. MIT X Consortium.Google Scholar
- David S.H. Rosenthal. Inter-Client Communication Conventions Manual. Sun Microsystems, Inc.Google Scholar