Phase Transitions in Kuryshkin’s Algebras
A set of non-standard quantum algebras is studied. This set has non-trivial topology. Finite algebra classes are (non-unitary) equivalent to a spin-algebra. Infinite algebras are divided into asymptotically equivalent classes. Transformations connecting one Kuryshkin’s algebras class to another are degenerated so that the transition from one class of equivalency to another is similar to a phase transition.
KeywordsAnnihilation Operator Identical Particle Equivalent Classis Algebra Generator Finite Range
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Celeghini E., Giachetti R., Sorace E., Tarlini M. The quantum Heisenberg group H (1) -J.Math Phys.(1990), in press.Google Scholar
- Celeghini E., Palev T.D. Tarlini M. The quantum superalgebra B (0∣1) and q-deformed creation and annihilation operators -Preprint YITR/K-865, Kyoto, June 1990.Google Scholar
- Kulish P.P., Damaskinsky E.V. On the q-oscillator and quantum algebra su (1,1) -J.Phys.A;Math.Gen. 23(1990) L415-419.Google Scholar
- Kuryshkin V.V. Operateur Quantique Generalisess de Creation et d’Annihilation -Annales Found.L. de Broglie, 1980, v. 5,s.111–125.Google Scholar
- Kuryshkin V.V. Intermediate Quantum Statistics for Identical Objects Int. J.Theor.Phys.,1988,v.27,p.1383–1393.Google Scholar
- Kuryshkin V.,Entralgo E. Aspects of nonstandard algebras of the creation and annihilation operatos. Proceedings of the Intern. Symp.on Statiatical Mech.III,JINK,Dubna,1984,V.1,pp.431–437.Google Scholar
- Balshova S.,Kuryshkin V.,Entralgo E. Nonstandard algebras of the creation and annihilation operators and intermediate quantum statistics.Preprint JINK P2–88#x2013;702, Dubna,1988.Google Scholar
- Balshova S.A. Mixed quantum statistics and algebras of the creation and annihilation operators.Thesis,UPF,Moscow,1989.Google Scholar