Measurements of αs in e+e- Interactions
Determinations of α s in e + e - processes have shown a tendency in the past to fall into two categories: the method is clean and the statistical accuracy is poor, or the statistical accuracy is good but the method is beset with (e.g. fragmentation) uncertainties. In this short review, we consider methods of measuring α s which depend as little as possible on fragmentation models.
KeywordsInvariant Mass Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Charged Weak Current Quark Threshold Retical Series
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bethke S, LBL-25247Google Scholar
- JADE Collab., Bethke S et al ,DESY 88-105. To be published in Phys. Lett.Google Scholar
- MARK II Collab., SLAC-PUB-3561Google Scholar
- CELLO Collab., Paper 0682 C submitted to this conference.Google Scholar
- D’Agostini G et al ,Paper 0764 C submitted to this conference.Google Scholar
- Marshall R, RAL 88-049, submitted to this conference and to Zeit. f Phys. C.Google Scholar
- Kiesling C, High energy electron-positron physics. ed Ali A and Söding P. World Scientific, Singapore.Google Scholar
- Narison S and Pich A, Montpellier preprint PM/88-27 March 1988.Google Scholar
- Bizetti A, presented in this parallel session.Google Scholar