Future Proton and Electron Colliders: Dreams for the 1990’s
We are nearing the end of a great cycle of accelerator building. New machines have been recently completed or are nearing completion in China, Japan, the U.S. and Western Europe.
KeywordsSynchrotron Radiation Storage Ring Plenary Session Linear Collider High Luminosity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.J. H. Mulvey, ed. Proceedings of the Workshop on Physics at Future Accelerators ,(CERN 1987); C. Ahn et al., Opportunities and Requirements for Experimentation at High Energy e+e-Colliders ,SLAC Report-329 (May 1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A more extensive primer on linear colliders can be found in B. Richter, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Physics in Collision ,p. 423 (Tsukuba, Japan, 1987).Google Scholar
- 6.P. Oddone, Detector Considerations, Proceedings of UCLA Workshop on Linear Collider BB Factory Conceptual Design ,January 1987.Google Scholar
- 7.P. Grosse-Wiesmann, SLAC-PUB-4545 (Feb. 1988), submitted to Nuclear Instruments and Methods.Google Scholar
- 9.Report of the B Factory Working Group, Proceedings of the 1988 Snowmass Summer Study ,(to be published).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1989