XXIV International Conference on High Energy Physics pp 1451-1458 | Cite as
Probing Physics Beyond the Standard Model at a High Energy e+e- Collider
We study how a high energy polarized beam e + e - collider could be used to distinguish between the two extended electroweak gauge structures, SU(2) L × SU(2) R × U(1) and SU(2) L × U(1) × U(1) independently of the structure of the Higgs sector. Prospects for this determination at the present generation of accelerators are briefly discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. W. Lynn, M. E. Peskin and R. G. Stuart, in LEP Physics ,eds. J. Ellis and R. Peccei (CERN Report No. 86-02, 1986)Google Scholar
- [2b]Phys. Rev. D 11 (1975) 2259.Google Scholar
- F. Boudjema, F. M. Renard and C. Verzegnassi, CERN preprint, CERN-TH.5049/88 (1988).Google Scholar
- B. W. Lynn, R. G. Stuart and M. Cvetič, SLAC-PUB-4624Google Scholar
- G. Feldman, Private communication.Google Scholar