XXIV International Conference on High Energy Physics pp 1451-1458 | Cite as
Probing Physics Beyond the Standard Model at a High Energy e+e- Collider
We study how a high energy polarized beam e + e - collider could be used to distinguish between the two extended electroweak gauge structures, SU(2) L × SU(2) R × U(1) and SU(2) L × U(1) × U(1) independently of the structure of the Higgs sector. Prospects for this determination at the present generation of accelerators are briefly discussed.
KeywordsGauge Group Production Cross Section Renormalization Group Equation Polarization Asymmetry Neutral Gauge Boson
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- B. W. Lynn, M. E. Peskin and R. G. Stuart, in LEP Physics ,eds. J. Ellis and R. Peccei (CERN Report No. 86-02, 1986)Google Scholar
- [2b]Phys. Rev. D 11 (1975) 2259.Google Scholar
- F. Boudjema, F. M. Renard and C. Verzegnassi, CERN preprint, CERN-TH.5049/88 (1988).Google Scholar
- B. W. Lynn, R. G. Stuart and M. Cvetič, SLAC-PUB-4624Google Scholar
- G. Feldman, Private communication.Google Scholar