The Influence of Sex Differences on the Acceptance of Infertility
The aim of this study was to investigate the influence of infertility on the relationship between husband and wife as well as the possible emotional reactions associated with the onset and development of a problem of this kind.
KeywordsMarried Couple Marital Relationship Adoptive Parent Marriage Partner Infertility Problem
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bernard VW, Flapan M (1963) Psychogenic female infertility in relation to adoption. Community Psychiatry Research Unit, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Bierkens PB (1973) Psychologish aspecten van het kinderloze echtpaar. Nederlands Tydschrift voor Geneeskunde 117: 770–776Google Scholar
- Boocock SS (1976) The role of the parent: problems and prospects. In: Vaughan VC, Brazelton TB (eds) The family: can it be saved? Year Book Medical Publishers, ChicagoGoogle Scholar
- Cilliers CA (1972) The Group-Rorschach and the gifted student. Doctoral dissertation, University of StellenboschGoogle Scholar
- Group for the Advancement of Psychiatry (1973) The joys and sorrows of parenthood. Scriber’s, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Jacka AA (1973) Adoption in brief. NFER Publishing Co., WindsorGoogle Scholar
- Spanier GB (1976) Measuring dyadic adjustment: new scales for assessing the quality of marriage and similar dyads. J Marriage Family February: 15–28Google Scholar
- Terman LM (1938) Psychological factors in marital happiness. McGraw-Hill, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Van Keep PA, Schmidt-Elmendorff E (1974) Involuntary childlessness. J Biosoc Sci 7: 37–48Google Scholar