The Concept of ”Biologon” and the Influence of Laser Light on Vital Activities
The purpose of this study is to present a theory with some new features for the analysis of the behavior of the living matter in the case when one ore more parameters of its environment change. The first part deals with the fundamental problem of what the precondition is that turns any change into a signal, into a stimulus which, when processed, becomes “vital” information provoking responses which manifest themselves either in an attempt to preserve the structure status quo existing before the change in the environment, or in creating a new type of dynamic structure status quo. It will be followed by application to clear up confusion in the interpretation and comparison of the responses of living matter to laser light.
KeywordsAgate Coherence Photosynthesis Sine Dura
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gabor, D.: Theory of communication. J. IEE 93:429, 1946.Google Scholar
- 2.Greguss, P.: Manifestation of Gabor’s holographic principle in various evolutionary stages of the living material. Proc. of the International Conference on Holography Applications, Beijing, P.R.C. 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Lobko, V.V., Karu, T.I., Letokhov, V.S.: Is low intensity laser light coherence essential when biological objects are affected? Biofizika 30:366, 1985 (In Russian).Google Scholar
- 6.Maroti, P. et al.: The effect of time dependent coherence of excitation on the primary processes of photosynthesis. Acta Univ. Szegediensis 22:155, 1977.Google Scholar
- 8.Polk, Ch., and Postow, E. (Eds.): CRC Handbook of Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields. CRC Press, Inc., Boca Raton, FL 1986.Google Scholar
- 9.Dyson, M.: Effects of the Space Mix Mid Laser on the healing of full thickness excised lesions in CD1 mice. Medical Laser Report 4:2, 1986.Google Scholar
- 10.Smith, K.C.: Common misconceptions about light, In: Lasers in Photomedicine and Photobiology. Ed. Pratesi, R., Sacchi, C.A. Springer Verlag, Berlin 1980.Google Scholar