Cooperation of Sixteen CEI (Central European Initiative) Countries in Geodesy and Geodynamics
In February 1996 a new IAG (International Association of Geodesy) Subcommission was founded to initiate the cooperation links between CEI Section C and IAG. The Subcommission “GEODETIC AND GEODYNAMIC PROGRAMMES OF CEI” was created within the Commission VII “Recent crustal movements” (chaired by Prof. Dr. T. Tanaka, Japan), Section V “Geodynamics” (chaired by Dr. M. Feissel, France). The Chairman of the Subcommission was elected Prof. Dr. J. Śledziński (Poland).
KeywordsGeographic Information System Tide Gauge Foreign Minister Recent Crustal Movement Defense Mapping Agency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- I. Fejes, M.Barlik, I.Busics, W.Pachelski, J.Rogowski, J.Śledziński, J.B.Śledziński. The Central Europe Regional Geodynamics Project. Proceedings of the International Seminar “GPS in Central Europe”, Penc, Hungary, 27–29 April 1993.Google Scholar
- J. Śledziński. CERGOP Project as a multilateral cooperation of CEI countries to set up a GPS monitoring network in Central Europe (invited paper). Paper presented at the Third Round Table Session of the Earth Science Committee, Working Group on Science and Technology of the Central European Initiative (CEI), Trieste, Italy, 12–13 December 1994.Google Scholar
- J. Śledziński. Programme of research of CEI (Central European Initiative) countries in geodesy and geodynamics. Paper presented at the 8th International Technical Meeting ION GPS-95, Palm Springs, California, 12–15 September 1995.Google Scholar
- Janusz Śledziński. Central European Initiative (CEI) as the organisation of international cooperation in geodesy and geodynamics. Paper presented at the XXI General Assembly of the European Geophysical Society, Session: Gl: “Open Session on Geodesy”, The Hague, The Netherlands, 6–10 May 1996.Google Scholar
- Janusz Śledziński. Geodetic and geodynamic research projects realised in international cooperation of fifteen CEI (Central European Initiative) countries. Paper presented to the Geodetic Seminars at: Geophysics Directoriate, Phillips Laboratory (PL/GRIM), Hanscom AFB, MA; Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA; Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC; NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, MD; Defense Mapping Agency (DMA) Headquarters, Fairfax, VA; DMA Geodesy and Geophysics Department (SMWD), St. Louis, MO; Institute of Navigation, Kansas City, MO. September 1996.Google Scholar
- Janusz Śledziński. GPS techniques for geodesy and geodynamics. International cooperation of fifteen countries of the Central European Initiative. Paper presented at the 9th International Technical Meeting ION GPS-96, Kansas City, Missouri, USA, September 17–20, 1996. Proceedings ION-96, Kansas City, Missouri, USA.Google Scholar
- Janusz Śledziński. Central European Initiative (CEI) — Organisation and Programme of the International Cooperation in Geodesy and Geodynamics. Paper presented at the XXII General Assembly of the European Geophysical Society, Session G14 “Geodetic and Geodynamic Programmes of the Central European Initiative (CEI)”, Vienna, 21–25 April 1997.Google Scholar