Immunoscintigraphy of Ovarian Cancer by Means of HMFG2 Monoclonal Antibody
Human milk fat globule 2 (HMFG2) antibody is a monoclonal antibody, class IgG1, against the HMFG protein, which is a large glycoprotein (300 KD). It is present on the epithelial surface membrane lining of the duct of the breast, the crypts of the colon, and the inside lining of ovarian follicles [1, 2].
KeywordsOvarian Cancer Biopsy Site Anterior View Imperial Cancer Research Fund Diethylene Triamine Penta Acetate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Burchell J, Durbin H, Taylor-Papadimitriou J (1983) Complexity of expression of antigenic determination, recognized by monoclonal antibodies HMFG-1 and HMFG-2, in normal and malignant human mammary epithelial cells. J Immunol 131:503–513Google Scholar
- 5.Granowska M, Shepherd J, Mather S, Carroll MJ, Flatman WD, Nimmon CC, Taylor-Papadimitriou J, Ward B, Home T, Britton KE (1984) A prospective study of radioimmunoscintigraphy with 123-I monoclonal antibody in 26 patients with suspected ovarian cancer. Eur J Nucl Med 9:A61Google Scholar
- 6.Granowska M, Britton KE, Shepherd J (1983) The detection of ovarian cancer using 123I monoclonal antibody. Radiobiol Radiother (Berl) 25:153–160Google Scholar
- 7.Granowska M, Shepherd J, Britton KE, Ward B, Mather S, Taylor-Papadimitriou J, Epenetos AA, Carroll MJ, Nimmon CC, Hawkins LA, Flatman WD, Home T, Bodmer WR (1984) Ovarian cancer: diagnosis using 123-I monoclonal antibody in comparison with surgical findings. Nucl Med Commun 5:485–499PubMedCrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 8.Carroll MJ, Flatman WD, Nimmon CC, Granowska M, Britton KE (1984) Congruent image registration as a prerequisite for detecting changes during radioimmunoscintigraphy. Nucl Med Commun 5:230–231 (Abs)Google Scholar
- 9.Nimmon CC, Carroll MJ, Flatman WD, Marsden P, Granowska M, Home T, Britton KE (1984) Spatial probability mapping of temporal change: application to gamma camera quality control and immunoscintigraphy. Nucl Med Commun 5:231 (Abs)Google Scholar
- 10.Granowska M, Pring DW, Nimmon CC, Shepherd J, Ward B, Singh P, Mather S, Bomanji J, Slevin ML, Britton KE (1985) Kinetic analysis of radioimmunoscintigraphy, RIS, using probability mapping: comparison with multiple biopsy findings in ovarian cancer. Proc. Europ. Nucl. Med. Cong. London 1985. Eur J Nucl Med 11:A7 (Abs)CrossRefGoogle Scholar