Contact YAG Laser Surgery in the Treatment of the Head and Neck Tumors
Since the rubby laser was developed by Maiman in 1960, laser technology has made remarkable progress in the field of medical science.
KeywordsLaser Surgery Tongue Cancer Target Spot Contact Laser Maxillary Cancer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).M. Ohyama: Pathobiochemistry of Chronic Sinusitis, Shibundo, Kagoshima, (1984).Google Scholar
- (2).A. Joffe: Neodymium-YAG Laser in Medicine and Surgery, Elsvier Science Publishing, New York, (1983).Google Scholar
- (3).M. Ohyama, T. Nobori and S. Furuta: Pract. Otol. (Kyoto) in press (1985).Google Scholar
- (4).M. Ohyama, T. Nobori and M. Yamamoto: Pract. Otol. (Kyoto), to be published.Google Scholar
- (5).M. Ohyama, T. Nobori, K. Katsuda et al: Auris. Nasus. Larynx (Tokyo) in press, (1985).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin, Heidelberg 1986