On Zinc Deficiency of Paddy Soils
Zinc deficiency has been reported in tropical and temperate soils for many crops(1,2). In paddy soils, zinc deficiency has been reported in India(3),Philippines(4) and in other parts of Asia(3).
KeywordsRice Plant Paddy Soil Zinc Deficiency Zinc Content Zinc Sulphate
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (3).Ou, S. H., Rice Disease. Eastern Press Ltd., London, 354 (1972).Google Scholar
- (4).Zinc deficiency. In “The International Rice Research Institute Annual Report for 1970”, 102–107 (1971).Google Scholar
- (5).Yoshida, S., Tanaka, A., Zinc deficiency of the rice plant in calcareous soils. Soil Sci. Plant Nurt., 15, 75–80 (1969).Google Scholar
- (6).Department of Soils & Fertilizers & Department of Agrophysics & Agrochemistry, Former Hubei Institute of Agricultural Sciences, Report on zinc fertilizer experiment of Hubei Province. Hubei Agriculatural Sciences 4, 20–23 (1978). (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- (7).Olsen, S. R., Micronutrient interaction. In “Micronutrients in Agriculture” (ed. by Mortvedt, J. J., Giordano, P. M., Lindsay, W. L.), Madison USA, 243–264 (1972).Google Scholar
- (9).Warnock, K. E., Micronutrient uptake and mobility within corn plants (Zea mays L.) in relation to phosphorus-induced zinc deficiency. Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. Proc., 34, 765–769 (1970).Google Scholar
- (10).Safaya, N. M., Phosphorus-zinc interaction in relation to absorption rates of phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese and iron in cron. Soil Sci. Soc. Amer. Proc., 40, 719–722 (1976).Google Scholar
- (12).Gong Yu-xi, Wang Qin-sheng, Research work in zinc and phosphorus uptake by rice with radioactive isotopes 65Zn and 32p. Hubei Agricultural Sciences, 6, 24–26 (1979). (in Chinese)Google Scholar