Abdominal Cavity and Abdominal Wall
KeywordsPsoas Muscle Myxoid Liposarcoma Foreign Body Granuloma Abdominal Wall Muscle Posterior Abdominal Wall
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Bernardino ME, Jing BS, Wallace S (1979) Computed tomography diagnosis of mesenteric masses. Am J Roentgenol 32: 33–36Google Scholar
- 4.Cohen WN, Seidelmann FE, Bryan PJ (1977) Computed tomography of localized adipose deposits presenting as tumor masses. Am J Roentgenol 128: 1007–1012Google Scholar
- 6.Korobkin M (1979) Computed tomography of the peritoneal and retroperitoneal space. In : Buenger RE (ed) Syllabus computed tomography: a categorical course. RSNA, Chicago, 111., course 709BGoogle Scholar
- 8.Levitt RG, Sagel SS, Stanley RY (1978) Detection of neoplastic involvement of the mesentery and omentum by computed tomography. Am J Roentgenol 131: 835–838Google Scholar
- 9.Marchai G, Coenen Y, Baert AL, Wilms G (1979) CT in the evaluation of space occupying lesions of the thoracic and abdominal wall. In: Gerhardt P, van Kaick G (eds) Total body computerized tomography. Thieme, Stuttgart, pp 176–178Google Scholar
- 11.Stephens DH, Sheedy PF, Hattery RR, Williamson B Jr (1977) Diagnosis and evaluation of retroperitoneal tumors by computed tomography. Am J Roentgenol 129: 395–402Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 1980