Long-Term Clinical Results
Six different long-term studies carried out at Wrightington of the clinical results of the LFA operation are presented. The chapter is divided into three parts. This is to bring together the studies made on the prospective group of patients and distinguish these from studies on later groups.
KeywordsRheumatoid Arthritis Revision Operation Functional Grade Secondary Operation Prospective Group
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 14).Eftekhar, N. (1971): Charnley Low Friction Torque Arthroplasty. A Study of Long-Term Results. Clin. Orthop. 81, 93Google Scholar
- 16).Charnley, J. (1972): The Long-Term Results of Low-Friction Arthroplasty of the Hip Performed as a Primary Intervention. J. Bone Joint Surg. 54 B, 61Google Scholar
- 17).Griffith, M.J., Seidenstein, M., Williams, D., Charnley, J. (1978): 8 Year Results of Charnley Arthroplasty of the Hip with Special Reference to the Behaviour of Cement. Clin. Orthop. (in press)Google Scholar
- 18).Muller, M.E. (1975): Total Hip Replacement: Planning, Technique and Complications. In: Surgical Management of Degenerative Arthritis of the Lower Limb, p. 91.: Lea & FebigerGoogle Scholar
- 19).Stuhmer, G. (1976): Loosening of Prostheses. In: Total Hip Prostheses. Gschwend, N., Debrunner, H.U. (eds.) p. 125. Bern, Stuttgart, Vienna: HuberGoogle Scholar