Morphogenesis Persistence of Organized Structures and Breakthrough of New Structures
The basic difference between non living and living structures is that living structures act as having the aim to survive (they act purpose oriented) and they have a knowhow to survive in their environment, which has a complicated structure (they are adapted to their environment). This new quality of living systems is based on the Darwinian mechanism of multiplication of forms, occurence of mutants, survival of fit mutants. This mechanism is realized in all living systems by the same genetic apparatus.
KeywordsPopulated Area Evolutionary State Double Helix Nucleation Centre Darwinian Evolution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.K. Dose und H. Rauchfuss, Chemische Evolution und der Ursprung lebender Systeme, Wissenschaftl. Verlagsges., Stuttgart 1975; M. Calvin, Chemical Evolution, Clarendon Press, Oxford 1969.Google Scholar
- 3.H. Kuhn in: Synergetics, Cooperative Phenomena in Multi-Component Systems, ed. H. Haken, Teubner-Verlag, Stuttgart 1973; Angew. Chem., Internat. Ed., 11, 798 (1972); Naturwissenschaften 63, 68 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Kuhn in: Biophysik - Ein Lehrbuch, S. 66 2, ed. Walter Hoppe, Wolfgang Lohmann, Hubert Markl, Hubert Ziegler, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg 1977.Google Scholar
- 6.H. Kuhn, Ber. Bunsengesellschaft 80, 1209 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.M. Eigen, Ber. Bunsengesellschaft 80, 1059 (1976) see p. 1080.Google Scholar