Match-Gaphs of Random Digraphs
We present some results devoted to the existence, numbers and orders of strong connected clusters and cliques in random digraphs and their match-graphs. These results may provide an interesting sociological interpretation.
KeywordsRandom Graph Exact Formula Threshold Function Factorial Moment Complete Subgraph
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- BOLLOBÉIS, B., (1985): Random Graphs, Academic Press Inc. (London) Ltd.Google Scholar
- BOLLOBAS, B. and ERDÖS, P. (1976): Cliques in Random Graphs. Math. Proc. Carob. Phil. Soc. 80, 419–427.Google Scholar
- JAWORSKI, J. and PALKA, Z., (1997): Subgraphs of Random Match-graphs. Submitted.Google Scholar
- JAWORSKI, J. and PALKA, Z., (1998): Remarks on a General Model of a Random Digraph. Submitted.Google Scholar
- JAWORSKI, J. and SMIT, I., (1987): On a Random Digraph. Annals of Discrete Math. 33, 111–127.Google Scholar
- PALKA, Z., RUCINSKI, A. and SPENCER, J., (1986): On a Method for Random Graphs. Discrete Math. 61, 253–258.Google Scholar
- SMIT, I., (1979): The Distribution of the Number of Two-cycles in Certain Kinds of Random Digraphs. Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, Rapport Nr 116 Google Scholar